5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) is provided by [Iconic Elements Inc. (Iconic-X)] (“Manufacturer”) to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of an aluminum truck pack (“Product”) manufactured by the Manufacturer. This Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase (“Warranty Period”).
- Coverage: This Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that occur during the Warranty Period. The Manufacturer will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Product or parts of the Product, free of charge.
- Exclusions: This Warranty does not cover damages resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear of the Product.
- Improper installation, misuse, neglect, or abuse of the Product.
- Accidents, acts of nature, or any external causes.
- Modifications or alterations to the Product not authorized by the Manufacturer.
- Use of the Product for purposes other than its intended use.
- Failure to follow the Manufacturer’s instructions or guidelines.
- Claim Procedure: In the event of a defect covered by this Warranty, the Purchaser must notify the Manufacturer promptly. The Purchaser should contact the Manufacturer’s customer service department and provide the necessary details, including proof of purchase, description of the defect, and any supporting documentation.
- Manufacturer’s Obligations: Upon receiving a valid claim, the Manufacturer will assess the defect and determine the appropriate course of action. The Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect the Product before approving any warranty claim. If a repair or replacement is necessary, the Manufacturer will bear the cost of parts and labor required to rectify the defect. However, the Purchaser may be responsible for any shipping or transportation costs associated with returning the Product.
- Limitations of Liability: To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Manufacturer’s liability under this Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Product or parts thereof as expressly provided herein. In no event shall the Manufacturer be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the Product.
- Transferability: This Warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original Purchaser. It is not applicable to any subsequent owners of the Product.
- Governing Law: This Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the Product was purchased.
- Entire Agreement: This Warranty constitutes the entire agreement between the Manufacturer and the Purchaser regarding the Product, superseding any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
Please note that this Warranty is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and may be void if any of these terms are violated. The Manufacturer reserves the right to modify or terminate this Warranty at any time without prior notice. For any further inquiries or warranty claims, please contact the Manufacturer’s customer service department.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below.
Iconic X / Iconic Elements Inc.
1250 FRANKLIN BLVD UNIT 3A
Last Edited on 2023-06-07