LAW ENFORCEMENT & MILITARY TRUCK PACK
MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY ON-SCENE.
Law enforcement officers need equipment they can depend on. They cannot afford to be slowed down by disorganization. The X-ONE Drop-In Truck Pack is built with durability and efficiency in mind, using high-quality .125" thick aluminum and providing a large number of storage options for your equipment. It is designed to withstand the requirements of real-world law enforcement work, ensuring that it remains a reliable asset in the field for years to come.
The X-ONE Truck Body is designed to optimize your agency truck's operational efficiency. With its smart storage solutions, you can eliminate clutter and save valuable time while on-scene, and during equipment checks and inventory management. The X-ONE can be tailored to the needs of any law enforcement agency. The configurations, options, and accessories the X-ONE offers ensures that essential tools and gear are easily accessible, enabling officers to respond promptly to any situation.
Keep essential equipment and apparatus equipment dry, secure, and organized. There's nothing else like the X-ONE on that market. The Pack will last through years of abuse, multiple truck cycles, and will never rust.
Secure, Reliable Law Enforcement Truck Storage.
Optimize the Operational Efficiency of your Law Enforcement Trucks
- Organize key equipment with drawers, shelves, bed slides, custom compartments & more.
- Mount lights and equipment to the pack's rigid interior and exterior walls.
- See and store equipment at all hours with interior LED lighting option.
- Built from .125" thick marine-grade aluminum with stainless steel hardware. No Rust!
- Flush bottom design for easy removal of large or heavy items.
- Access stored items more easily with a pull-out bed.
- Multiple roof rails/ladder rack options.
- Secure, locking whale-tail door handles.
- Keep the tailgate on your truck for additional security, or choose full length.
- Built to last multiple truck cycles.
Police Marine Unit X-ONE Truck Pack
- Standard 6-door configuration with anti-skid black powder coating.
- Standard side box shelves.
- Interior LED lighting.
- Pull-out drawers in front cross box.
- Full width shelf in main compartment.
- Cross box wall cutout with access to main compartment.
- Dual/split bedslide.
- Custom inverted tie downs on ladder rack for a dinghy.
- Third roof rail on ladder rack.
LAW ENFORCEMENT TRUCK PACKS
Made In North America
Designed, cut, formed, welded, assembled, finished and shipped from our 90,000 sqft facility.
Free Shipping within the continental United States & most Canadian Provinces.
5-Year Limited Warranty
We stand behind all of our products with our limited warranty.
Thousands of Units Delivered.
And we are just getting started.
See what some of our happy customers have to say about us
We are very impressed with it! Great storage capacity and it fit perfectly. Thank you to you and your team for creating this box for our truck.
We are using the pack to transport tools for housing repair.
We did not have anything prior to ordering your pack. Your packs came highly recommended to us from a coworker who has one on his work truck. Initially we had to move our tools from inside a shop to the empty truck bed and hope that it didn’t rain. This pack makes it so we can keep our tools ready with our truck at all times. Having several storage compartments has allowed us to assign each compartment to a different aspect of our work. Also the ability to lock up our tools at night will help as we travel a lot and will be keeping the truck in hotel parking lots often.
The build quality is everything that I had hoped for, and install was relatively easy.
I just received photos from (One Stop Truck). Their customer (California Fish & Wildlife) is so happy with the packs. He is hopeful more will follow in the near future.