FIRE CHIEF & COMMAND TRUCK PACK
BUILT FOR HEROES
The last thing a first responder should struggle with when arriving on scene is finding their equipment and gear. First responders have a unique combination of physical and mental abilities, but even they can be slowed down by disorganization. Efficiency is essential. It saves lives.
The X-ONE Truck Pack can be tailored to the needs of fire, police, military, paramedics, search and rescue, and more. Multiple storage compartments and a vast array of accessories keep equipment dry, secure, and organized. This helps ensure efficiency, so you and your team can be organized and respond as quickly as possible.
The X-ONE Truck Pack is like nothing else on the market. Each cap is built from strong, lightweight, 1/8″ thick, marine-grade aluminum with burly stainless steel hardware. The Pack will last through years of abuse, multiple truck cycles, and will never rust.
Organize Your Rapid Response Unit
Because First Responders Demand Quality & Efficiency
- Organize equipment with drawers, shelves, custom compartments & more.
- Mount lights and equipment to interior and exterior walls.
- See your equipment 24 hours a day with interior LED lighting option.
- Built from marine-grade aluminum with stainless steel hardware - No Rust!
- Flush bottom design for easy removal of heavy items.
- Access rear compartment items easier with an optional pull-out bed.
- Standard, high, and extended roof rails/ladder rack options.
- Secure, locking whale-tail door handles.
- Keep the tailgate on your truck for additional security (if lockable).
- Built to last multiple truck cycles.
Robinson Fire's X-ONE Truck Pack
- Standard 6-door configuration for long box pickup.
- Powder coated gunmetal grey (wrapped in red vinyl by the customer).
- Interior LED lighting.
- Custom pull-out drawers in front cross box.
- Custom full-width shelf in main compartment for stokes basket.
- Hole in cross box wall with access to main compartment.
- Full-width bed slide (custom insert added by customer after delivery).
Chief & Command Truck Packs
Made In North America
Designed, cut, formed, welded, assembled, finished and shipped from our 90,000 sqft facility.
Free Shipping within the continental United States & most Canadian Provinces.
5-Year Limited Warranty
We stand behind all of our products with our limited warranty.
Thousands of Units Delivered.
And we are just getting started.
See what some of our happy customers have to say about us
We’ve had the box on the truck for a while and have absolutely loved it. Now, it is full of equipment and we have finished labeling the truck as well. We’ve taken it on a few jobs and it’s the perfect light rescue unit for us. We get tons of questions wherever we take it because people seem to love the box! Thanks again for such a high quality product.
We received ours this past Monday. Currently installing lights for our fire department. I am very impressed with the unit! I am hoping to get one for my shop truck next year!
I have been meaning to sit down and write this sooner but better late than never. We are extremely please with our Iconic-X Drop in cap. It has been worth the wait. If you remember I am the Chief of a small combination department and I respond to all types of calls. Your cap quality and functionality are outstanding. I have attached a couple of pictures of our finished truck for you.
You should also know that there are several departments and agencies in this area that are looking at our truck and your cap.
We are pleased with our box.